These are a few of the tools I use to build this site.
- Getting Things Done — this book makes getting things done... doable. It’s in the title.
- MacBook Pro — I’ve got one with a touchbar, and it did not change my life.
- Terminal — the baked in system terminal on
macOSworks for me.
- Safari — when everyone uses Chrome or Firefox, it’s a superpower to develop in Safari and catch bugs before they ship.
- Visual Studio Code — I got tired of configuring
VSCodeis a breeze, and the
vimbindings are good enough for 98% of what I do day-to-day.
- Rails — my hammer that makes everything look like a nail.
- Netlify — makes deploying a static site effortless.