I’m Dan Ott—a writer of programs and prose working from the bourbon soaked hills of central Kentucky. I currently write programs with my dream team at Planning Center. The prose makes it’s way into my mostly weekly newsletter.
This here website is my digital garden. For now, a few highlights...
- Deploying Rails to Netlify
- Generating ActiveStorage Fixtures
- Integrating Rails Encrypted Credentials with VCR
- How I use Slack
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Seeding a Rails Development Environment with Test Fixtures
- Server-generated React Responses
- Using React Context for Suspenseful Data Fetching
- Today I Learned